Since 2013, we have led the effort in Columbus to lessen the gender gap in competitive cycling.
We exist to support women and their involvement in competitive cycling through access, sportsmanship, and gnar shredding.
What We've Achieved
- Hosted clinics in road racing, criterium, cyclocross, and mountain biking.
- Put on the first ever Midwest Women's Road Race Championship.
- Grew a mentorship program where experienced riders mentor our novice women.
- Successfully graduated women from the program who went on to race professionally.
- Created a beginner women's field at a criterium that didn't previously have one.